Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Wild Women of Wongo

Actors: Jean Hawkshaw, Mary Ann Webb,  Cande Gerrard, Adrienne Bourbeau, Marie Goodhart, Michelle Lamarck, Joyce Nizzari, Val Phillips, Jo Elaine Wagner
Rating: 0 out of 10, The next in my trek through bad cinema left me speechless. After I finished laughing when the title appeared as the next film in the collection I subjected myself to what is possibly the worst film concept ever conceived, much less realized. This might have passed for titillating back in the 1950s when it was made but it’s just insanely bad viewed today. Mother Nature decides to conduct an experiment putting all beautiful women with ugly menfolk on the island of Wongo (I am not kidding). She does the reverse on a neighboring island with ugly women and handsome men. I guess the message is that comeliness will seek out their own. A few wrestles with obviously plastic alligators and a couple beach parties later I’m left with less brain cells for being exposed to this.

MVP: Hawkshaw as Omoo 

No comments:

Post a Comment