Thursday, October 26, 2017

Prehistoric Women

Actors: Laurette Luez, Allan Nixon, Joan Shawlee, Judy Landon, Mara Lynn
Rating: 1 out of 10, The latest in my journey through 100 bad sci fi films is one of the strangest ones yet. I guess there was some sort of film sub-genre in the early 1950s which features women running around in one piece bathing suits pursuing love and happiness in prehistoric jungles. There was not a single line of dialogue in the entire movie just a bemused narrator telling us about the love story of Tigri and whatever the name of the guy was. A tribe of men hating women decide it’s time to acquire mates and set out to capture some dolts. There’s also a horny 9 foot giant wandering around occasionally kidnapping women. I’m not sure this film accurately portrays Cro-Magnon times but at least its behind me now in my quest to see the worst sci fi movies  ever made.
MVP: Luez as the leader Tigri 

No comments:

Post a Comment