Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians

Actors: John Call, Leonard Hicks, Vincent Beck, Bill McCutcheon, Victor Stiles, Donna Conforti, Chris Month, Pia Zadora, Leila Martin
Rating: 0 out of 10, My forage through bad cinema continued with possibly the worst movie ever made. Oh my God I simply cannot conceive what the people who made this were thinking, seriously. When the title popped up on the screen as the next film in my odyssey I knew I was in from something spectacularly bad but it exceeded even my worst fears/hopes. Spandex clad Martians with green makeup which changed literally between each scene along with tv antennae in their heads that just screamed for some tin foil for better reception. I can only conclude there were some serious drugs consumed during the making of this film. Santa along with two earth kids are kidnapped by the Martians to provide more Christmas spirit on the red planet. I feel I lost several brain cells simply from exposing myself to this, definitely amongst the worst movies I’ve ever seen

MVP: No one

No comments:

Post a Comment