Monday, September 25, 2017

Attack of the Monsters

Actors: Nobuhiro Kajima,Miyuki Akiyama,Christopher Murphy,Yuko Hamada
Rating: 0 out of 10, My forage through bad cinema continued with this 1960s Japanese giant monster flick (think Ultraman). I know I’m luxuriating in truly wretched sci films but this was beyond the pale. I struggled to stay with this abomination. Two kids carjack a mysterious flying saucer and are whisked away to a planet of nubile young ladies in spacesuits. The kids have a giant rocket powered turtle protecting them along the way – seriously. The giant turtle has to fight a ginsu knifed monster on the alien planet which was everything the early Godzilla milieu could have hoped for. Run screaming if anyone offers to watch this.

MVP: The giant turtle, I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment