Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Alien Factor

Actors: Don Leifert, Tom Griffith,  Richard Dyszel, Mary Mertens, Richard Geiwitz
Rating: 0 out of 10, The latest in my journey through 100 bad sci fi films once again poses the eternal question as to why aliens seem to descend on rednecks more than any other type human. This time a spaceship carrying three dangerous alien types crashes in a weather challenged town. I say challenged because it goes from deep snow covered scenes to late autumn and back again repeatedly, sometimes in the same chase scene. A lot of chasing goes on by the horribly amateurish aliens including one wearing what looked like designer platform heels. I knew what I was getting myself into with this series of movies but I am constantly amazed at just how gloriously bad some are – like this one.

MVP: Don Leifert as Ben Zachary, the only one who spoke clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment