Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Headhunters

Actors:  Aksel Hennie, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Synnøve Macody Lund, Julie Ølgaard, Eivind Sander
Rating:  9 out of 10, I usually avoid sub-titles like the plague but was told by a person I trust implicitly that I had to see this.  Boy, was she right.  We have an undersized overachieving businessman/art thief with a trophy wife who makes the mistake of pissing off Jamie Lannister.  A move that lands him up to and then well over his eyes in crap, literally.  I loved this movie as we watch this guy become more and sympathetic as he endures one torturous debacle after another.  It’s a very smart thrill ride with some cool twists.  I can’t recommend this movie enough.  
MVP:  Aksel Hennie as the long suffering Roger Brown, there are Norwegians named Roger Brown?

No comments:

Post a Comment