Monday, September 26, 2011

My Movie List - How This Will Be Organized

Now that my daughter has "schooled" me on how to set this up I am going to post the results of a two and a half year project in which I watched every DVD that I own and rated/reviewed each one.  That is a list of 739 movies.  That list is over a year old now and I think I've got at least 100 more which I will start reviewing when I finish posting the earlier results.  I rated the movies 1-10 with 10 being the highest score.  The average score was 7.54 which is high but considering these are movies I chose to buy because I like them - well there you go.  40 movies received the top score of ten. Again this is simply my take on some movies - if I insult your favorite movie - we just disagree - life will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment