Wednesday, November 20, 2013

We're the Millers

Actors:  Jennifer Anniston, Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Will Poulter, Nick Offerman, Kathryn Hahn, Ed Helms
Rating:  8 out of 10, Jennifer Anniston in her underwear– I was all in. It turned out to be a very low brow, very unapologetic comedy that had my wife and I laughing out loud almost continually. I’m sure the critics will lambast the crude level of comedy but this was honestly very funny stuff.  I did mention Anniston in her underwear, right? She’s really carving out a niche as a middle aged hottie and whatever she’s paying her personal trainer is money well spent. Jason Sudekis  A movie about a drug dealer, a stripper, a street person, and a dork posing as a model family while smuggling several tons of weed out of Mexico doesn’t seem like fertile comedy ground. It was.
MVP:  Miss Anniston, in flagrante as Sarah/Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment