Friday, November 15, 2013

Man of Steel

Actors:  Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Diane Lane, Russell Crowe, Antje Traue, Christopher Meloni, Kevin Costner
Rating: 9 out of 10, It’s a much darker take on the Superman legend. My wife was really taken with the new actor playing the lead. She was emoting vigorously anytime he appeared on screen without his shirt on – I guess I‘ll have to start working out more. I know the film hasn’t been reviewed very well but I liked it. There was a little too much of fights between people who couldn’t hurt each other but the action was relentless and spirited.  The acting chops of the cast goes deep into the supporting actors.  I liked the take Shannon made with General Zod and Adams was her typical awesome.
MVP:  Adams as a much more believable and likable Lois Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment