Saturday, March 29, 2014

Krull

Actors:  Ken Marshall, Lysette Anthony, Freddie Jones, Alun Armstrong, Liam Neeson 
Rating:  7 out of 10, A great return to a movie I enjoyed watching with my young son so many years ago.  A return of the glave, slayers, fire mares, and the black fortress with almost laughably bad stunts but entertaining none the less.  It does lead you to wonder how a medieval level society could challenge a space faring force that can move a mountain fortress across the globe daily but if you can’t suspend disbelief, this movie is not for you.  It was for me and left me wondering why we didn’t hear more from Anthony and Marshall who were very good in this.  It’s also funny to see Liam Neeson in a very small supporting role; he still pulls the most tail – I mean he is Liam, after all. 

MVP:  Marshall as the gallant Prince Colwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment